Monday, November 13, 2017

Follow Your Path

"Follow Your Path"
Image size 4' x 8'
Acrylic

This took me a couple of months to paint and was such a fun project.  I installed it today and I'm so happy with how it turned out and how it looks in the room.  I painted a multi-canvas mural like this about 10 years ago and was happy to be commissioned to do this technique again.  Although there is space between the canvases breaking up the scene, our brains are able to "connect the dots" and read it as one picture.  I think the color of the wall really adds to the painting.

Here is a picture straight on that I took once I finished it but it was still hanging in my studio.  The paper pattern with paint on it in the background is a bit distracting, but you get the idea. 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails