Monday, August 31, 2015

Fog on the Lake

"Fog on the Lake"
Image Size 15" x 20"
Watercolor
I'm still strapped for time so I pulled out another painting that I did a while ago that I decided I didn't really like.  After I painted this, I did a 6" x 6" similar painting that I like better but as I am desperate to post a painting and haven't finished one this week, this suddenly looks much better to me.

I'm in the process of moving so with everything torn apart and separated between two places, it's been hard to focus enough to paint and also to find all of my supplies.  Maybe next week I'll be more creative.....

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Nancy! An Asian feel to it too... I'm surprised to hear you are moving as I know your house was a special work of art in many places. Hope it all goes smoothly for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry.

      It was time to move on to a new place and new projects. It will be fun to add artistic touches to the new house.

      Delete
  2. Now this has atmosphere, kind of spooky and mysterious. Know you at getting tired of being split and unsettled, hang in there. Just think how good it is going to be when you can sit, enjoy and have it all fall in place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will take me a while to get settled but I'm concentrating on my studio first. It will be nice to have everything organized. I'm sure it will make me much more creative. : )

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails